Kingston Catholic School provides every child with a well-structured, education grounded in dignity and respect. Our mission is threefold: to impart knowledge, to illustrate community and to inspire service. We offer a well-rounded core curriculum that includes:
- NYS Core Curriculum with advanced placement opportunities
- Technology, Science & Apple iPad Lab
- Visual & Performing Arts
- Foreign Language Opportunities
- Full Day Pre-K & Kindergarten Programs
plus, opportunities for:
- Extended Day Program until 6pm
- Competitive & Intramural Sports
- Soccer, Tennis, Volleyball, Basketball
- Ceramics, Dichroic Art Glass and Art Co-op with Woodstock School of Art
- Band, Orchestra, Choir, Dance & Musical Theater
- 8th Grade Mentoring Project, Math Olympiads
- Mad Science, Technology, Engineering & Math Club
- Mandarin Chinese, Scrabble Club, Book Club
- Yearbook, Newspaper, Student Council
Children learn social awareness and respect for all people and understand their role in creating a better world. Participation in school and community activities helps children develop a habit of service and concern for the lives of others. When our students graduate, they are academically competent and socially committed individuals ready for whatever life brings.
See how KCS students connect with NASA to explore science in the Kingston Times.
Please visit our Facebook page as well to get an idea of all that happens at KCS.