Admissions Process (average completion time 2-3 weeks):
- Contact the school and schedule a visit. Or come to one of our “Touring Tuesday’s” held every Tuesday during the school year.
- Go to ApplyCatholicSchoolsNY to apply
- For all students Pre-K-8, there will be a student interview and placement assessment given as part of the admission process.
- Once all materials and requirements have been submitted and reviewed, student will be notified by letter, e-mail or phone regarding their acceptance.
- Pre-K students must be three years old by December 1, 2016
- Kindergarten students must be five years old by December 1, 2016
- Grade One students must be six years old by December 1, 2016
- Original birth certificate, immunization record with physician’s signature
- Baptismal record if your child is Catholic
- Parishioner Verification Form to apply for the Catholic Family Tuition Rate
Registration Fee: A non-refundable registration fee is charged for each student as follows:
- First Child – $100; Second Child – $50; Third Child – $25; Fourth Child – $25
“No other school in the Hudson Valley can compare to the quality education and teachers at KCS. Our test scores speak for themselves!” Tony Black, Parent